Spread the information
Private Trust Registration Process is very simple.
- A founder of a Trust can register a Private Trust along with two trustees.
- A trust deed is prepared along with its BYE- LAWS, Rights and Duties, Charitable Objects, and the same is required to be registered with the SDM of the concerned area.
- After its registration PAN Card is required to be obtained before opening a Bank Account.
- Property and funds may be transferred on the basis of a Registered Will or by paying duty to the Government.
- After doing Charitable activities, Trust may seek exemption from the Income Tax department.
Consult Civil Lawyer in Chandigarh
For any query contact Advocate Deepak Malhotra and consult free on mobile
No responses yet