Spread the information
Private Trust Registration Process is very simple.
- A founder of a Trust can register a Private Trust along with two trustees.
- A trust deed is prepared along with its BYE- LAWS, Rights and Duties, Charitable Objects, and the same is required to be registered with the SDM of the concerned area.
- After its registration PAN Card is required to be obtained before opening a Bank Account.
- Property and funds may be transferred on the basis of a Registered Will or by paying duty to the Government.
- After doing Charitable activities, Trust may seek exemption from the Income Tax department.