Spread the information

How to get Hotel and Restaurant Licenses

Hotel and Restaurant Licenses

List of Hotel and Restaurant Licenses

Liquor License

L-3/4/5 License/ L-3/L-4 License for Liquor

L-10A License

Music License

Phonographic Performance License, Live Music License

Food License- FSSAI

Food And Health Clearance

Water Analysis Report, Medical clearance of staff, Inspection and License

ESI & PF Registration

Employee State Insurance and Provident Fund registration

Trade / Shop and Establishment Registration

Shop And Establishment Registration, Contract Labour Registration, Weight and Measurement License

Tax Registration


Service Tax

Luxury Tax

NOC from Police, MC, Fire, Building, Pollution Control board

N.O.C From Police Deptt. (CID, VIGILLENCE, DSP, SSP)

N.O.C From Municipal Corp.

N.O.C From Estate Office

Fire N.O.C

Pollution Consent Letter

Pollution N.O.C

Municipal Property And Construction Tax Valuation

Municipal Clearance Certificate

Occupation/ Sewerage Certificate

Genset Permission From Pollution Department And Electricity Department

Consult 24×7, a corporate lawyer for free Legal advice on mobile to know the formalities, before starting a hotel or restaurant in Chandigarh.

No responses yet

Leave a Reply