A Complete guide on Mutual and Contested Divorce by Deepak Malhotra Adv – Divorce Lawyer in Zirakpur Mohali Chandigarh India.
If you are looking for the best divorce lawyer in Mohali, then you may contact Deepak Malhotra for free online legal advice on any of the matters mentioned below;
Consult – Best Divorce Lawyer in Zirakpur Mohali Chandigarh India.
- Divorce u/s 13 on the grounds of cruelty, desertion, and adultery – Consult the best divorce lawyer in Mohali, well before thinking of filing a divorce case, to collect and preserve perfect relevant pieces of evidence of cruelty, desertion, and adultery in advance so that all the pieces of evidence could be attached at the time of presenting divorce petition under section 13 of Hindu Marriage Act.
- Mutual Consent Divorce u/s 13-B of Hindu Marriage Act – Before filing a joint petition of divorce under Section 13-B of the Hindu Marriage Act, it is important to prepare a detailed compromise deed comprising terms and conditions.
- Nullity of marriage on the ground of illegal marriage disclosures.
- Dowry Complaints
- Compromise Agreement
- Domestic Violence Complaints
- Maintenance u/s 125 of Cr.P.C
- Right of Residence & Property
- Child Custody
- Judicial Separation
Contact – Best Lawyer in Zirakpur Mohali Chandigarh India.
If you are tired of finding a lawyer in Zirakpur, the best divorce lawyer in Chandigarh, law firms in Chandigarh, Legal Consultants in Chandigarh, divorce lawyers in Zirakpur, divorce lawyers in Mohali India, lawyers in Chandigarh High Court, criminal lawyers in Chandigarh, lawyers in Chandigarh District Court, Consult the best lawyer in Mohali Zirakpur Chandigarh Derabassi Patiala Ludhiana India, U.K anytime for a free legal advice session on the phone
Always remain updated about cases in the District Courts of the concerned area.
Contact in Chandigarh or at Zirakpur with a prior appointment:
Chandigarh: Quiet Office No 4, Sector 35-A, Chandigarh-160035
Zirakpur: House No 123-A, Near Milton Tower, Zirakpur, Punjab- 140603.
Other Relevant Blogs by Advocate Deepak Malhotra
See blog by Deepak Malhotra Adv on Quick Divorce
See blog by Deepak Malhotra Adv on Dowry Violence – A guide to section 498a
See blog by Deepak Malhotra Adv on Divorce Evidence
See blog by Deepak Malhotra Adv on Domestic Violence against a Woman
See blog by Deepak Malhotra Adv on Grounds of Divorce–Cruelty, Adultery & desertion
See blog by Deepak Malhotra Adv on Mutual Divorce & Contested Divorce
Frequently asked Q & A
Can I file a divorce case on behalf of a family member staying abroad?
A family member having blood relation can file a divorce case, on behalf of husband / wife in the following circumstances;
1. A family member is having SPA duly embossed by the concerned State/ U.T embossing wing
2. Petitioner is out of country
3. Petitioner is not medically fit to come in the Court.
4. This facility is available only for filing cases and not for tendering evidences
Can divorce lawyers in Zirakpur help in gaining custody of the minor child/children?
1. Non-custodial parent may file a custody case under Guardians & Wards Act.
2. Custody of child up to the age of 5 years goes to mother.
3. Court decides custody of Child above the age of 5 years based on the future welfare of child.
How I can waive the cooling-off period of 6 months in a mutual consent divorce?
1. After 1st motion statement, apply for putting up of case immediately
2. Application seeking waiver of cooling-off period of 6 months
3. We may see the draft format of the above-said applications from the link