Spread the information
Verify Property Documents mentioned here under;
Verify property documents before buying
Verify Property Documents carefully: If you are buying a property from a Builder or realtor. In case of any problem consult a free online real estate attorney, best property lawyers in Chandigarh, India.
How to verify Property Ownership?
- 1. Verify property documents along with online verification from the state Land Ownership
- 2. Check Builder RERA Registration
- 3. Check project approval
- 4. Check approved project maps
- 5. Check Intkal / fard / chizra
- 6. Check Bhar mukt Certificates
- 7. Finalize Super Area and Covered Area in advance after seeing approved maps
- 8. Read Apartment Buyers Agreement Carefully and remove power to increase price, fix time limit of possession and penalty thereof and cut unnecessary clauses before giving any advance
- 9. Never book flat before seeing agreement in detail
- 10. Past of developer must be verified
- 11. Never give earnest money in cash and it should be through cheque and against proper receipt and many more things are needed to be seen minutely.